Saturday, February 20, 2010

China Discount Hotels-Has anyone used their service?

Hi, I would like to travel around China time to time in 2009 and due to the crisis atmophere, I want to do cost saving:P. Therefore by some friend's suggestion I want to book hotels online in advance. It's said it is more preferential. As a result I find this site www.chinahotels.hk. Does anyone hear of it and ever use their service? What about the price here, is it cheaper than the hotel counter?





Thanks for answers.


:)China Discount Hotels-Has anyone used their service?
I don't know about Chinahotels, but if you really want to save money why not stay in a hostel? They are the most fun, friendly places I have stayed and are ridiculously cheap, from 10RMB -about 1GBP per bed per night. You can also have a private room in a hostel from around 70RMB per night, depending which city you are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment