Saturday, February 20, 2010

Websites that offer discount hotel rates?

I am planning a trip to NYC the week before Christmas. It is a Christmas present for my parents and sister (Which of course I will tag along :) They have always wanted to go during Christmas time.





I am aware of Priceline and Expedia. Are there any other websites that offer discount rates for hotels? Some of those rates are huge! Thanks in advanceWebsites that offer discount hotel rates?
cheaptickets.com


hotels.com


both offer discounts on hotels/motels


You can also try AAA if your a memberWebsites that offer discount hotel rates?
Go to SearchAllDeals. Just start with a search term like ';discount rates for hotels ';. Here is a direct link to the search result:





http://searchalldeals.com/results.html?c鈥?/a>





You should find some thing there.
I usualy use Hotel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment