Saturday, February 20, 2010

Which Vietnam discount hotel and resort that I should know for my trip to Vietnam ?

I visited website:


www.vietnamhotelandresort.com





i found many discount hotels and resorts, if I stay in nhatrang for my holidays, which the hotels or resorts I should choose?Which Vietnam discount hotel and resort that I should know for my trip to Vietnam ?
try hotels in vietnam. i use it and it's very effecient. I just came back 2 days ago and stayed in Palace Hotel and it's just great, clean with good b'fast. Only one thing..there's a disco in 1st floor..make sure you ask for high floor and prefably in the rooms opposite the disco area. for resorts, go to mui nee..it's a very nice resort, just 4 hrs from the HCMC. roons are very cheap and saefood!!!Enjoy!...;%26gt;)Which Vietnam discount hotel and resort that I should know for my trip to Vietnam ?
Duplicate question.

No comments:

Post a Comment