Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is the best site to find discounted hotels?

I'm planning on traveling in the USA, mostly LA and NYC in April/May and I would like to book the hotels at least a couple of weeks in advance, I know some sites are just last minute ones, which is fine if they are cheap/good deals. I've tried Hotwire although it doesn't tell you which hotel it is, has anyone used hotwire? do you pay immediately? It's fine if I know I'm going to get a decent deal. I'm sure there was a site that I can't find now that listed top hotel discounts for the week? I would prefer to be able to click on the hotel and check it out first.What is the best site to find discounted hotels?
Ive tried them all and have had the best luck with expedia. Hotwire is ok but I dont like the fact that you dont learn which hotel you get untill after you pay ! Trust me outta experiance expedia is the way to go.What is the best site to find discounted hotels?
lowcostnewyork.co.uk
Try this one: http://webworldtravel.net/
go to http://bookme.com. you can search all the major travel sites from there, and find the cheapest deal.
try learntolive.rovia.com








i book all my stuff there and it works out great, very cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment