Sunday, February 21, 2010

Which Vietnam discount hotel and resort that I should know for my trip to Vietnam ?

I visited website:


http://www.vietnamhotelandresort.com





i found many discount hotels and resorts, if I stay in nhatrang for my holidays, which the hotels or resorts I should choose?Which Vietnam discount hotel and resort that I should know for my trip to Vietnam ?
I would read trip advisor's web forum. They have reviewed many hotels. Did you check the Rough Guide Book for any recommendations? These are just 2 of many resources. Good luck and enjoy your Holiday. CheersWhich Vietnam discount hotel and resort that I should know for my trip to Vietnam ?
Do you have any friends there? Staying in your friend's house is the cheapest and way ^_^. You shouldn't worry, just come there and check in any hotels which you like, the cost is not much for Singaporean.
Check with your Travel agency

No comments:

Post a Comment