Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where can i find Discounted Hotel rooms in Astoria, NY?

try www.choicehotels.com good luck!Where can i find Discounted Hotel rooms in Astoria, NY?
I do not believe there are any Hotels in Astoria. Well none you would want to stay at. The few Hotels in Astoria are not in good areas and are generally of the ';No Tell Motel'; types.





Check out the Marriott Courtyard near Laguardia. It is a short cab ride to Astoria and the Hotel sometimes runs some specials in the summer.





** I just checked the rates at the Mariott Courtyard -- They have sky roceted from the time I was there.





** I never stayed at this place -- Fairfield Inn New York Laguardia Airport,Astoria-- but it sounds reasonable.





Whatever you do do not stay at the Skyline.Where can i find Discounted Hotel rooms in Astoria, NY?
Hi I think I have the answer for you. Go to http://www.standby-accommodation.com/bud鈥?/a> and choose the Choice Hotel Specials TAB at the top of the page. When I went there there was a lot on offer and it is easy to choose as the hotels are displayed on a map.





I have just read one of the comments answered earlier regarding no good hotels to stay in in Astoria NY. You are always safe in a brand name hotel as they all offer similar standards. By brand name I usually stay in Best western, Choice, Howard Johnson or Quality Inn.


Good luck and hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment