Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where can I find a website that searches for discount hotels just for San Antonio, TX?

I know about priceline, hotels.com, ect. I just thought it might be a ';REAL'; discount site. There was one I knew about last year but I don't remember it.Where can I find a website that searches for discount hotels just for San Antonio, TX?
I am also for a cheap decent hotel in San Antonio for San Antonio. I just dont want a junky one. I dont know what sort of discounts your are looking for but sasave.com has some. Not the greatest discounts but there are discounted I am still shopping for the right hotelWhere can I find a website that searches for discount hotels just for San Antonio, TX?
Use 'Google Earth'.
The best place to look for this type of discounts is SearchAllDeals. Just start with search terms like ';Hotel San Antonio, TX';.
I needed to finish reading your question I wrote but you had already said that you knew about it Priceline. If you you are looking for a neat clean place to stay that doesn't cost a fortune I would recommend Motel 6 they charge $46. a night and they are clean and convenient to every where in the city.
http://www.sanantoniovisit.com/save/hote鈥?/a>





Follow the link above and there will be a list with links to some pretty nice hotels. Everytime I go to san Antonio I use this site. Last time I went I got a $275 a night hotel room for $109 on the riverwalk. Some of the hotels are 4 star and some are places like La Quinta
whe nyou type in a location on google the firsts results are often hotels just type it in

No comments:

Post a Comment